The key findings were:
- Most people (93%) were satisfied with the overall quality of communications between the team and centres.
- E-mail is the most popular means of communication.
- This blog is becoming an important communication channel (83% of respondents had used it in the last year).
- There was overwhelming satisfaction with the range of qualifications (98%).
- A third of respondents felt there was still too much assessment.
- One in three respondents were unhappy about the quality of e-learning materials.
- Almost one in three respondents were dissatisfied with SOLAR.
- Almost everyone (98%) thought the team were polite and most (90%) thought we dealt with queries quickly.
- Almost a half of respondents thought the way we selected people could be improved.
- One in five respondents expressed some dissatisfaction with the overall service that we provided.
So there are some good things and some things we need to work on. I will meet with my team in the New Year to discuss the results and see what we can do to improve the weak points.