F181 11 Computing: Web Design Fundamentals
F180 11 Computing: Interactive Multimedia for Website Development
F182 11 Computing: Web Design and Development
This award will cover -
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the main technical and design considerations in designing a website.
· Produce and optimise graphics for the World Wide Web to a given brief.
· Create a web page for use on a web-server using basic HTML features to a given brief.
· Plan an animation for inclusion on a website.
· Create an animation and incorporate it in a website.
· Plan and design a digital narrative for inclusion on a website.
· Create a digital narrative for inclusion on a website.
· Test and evaluate a digital narrative.
· Produce a plan for the design and creation of a website to a client’s requirements.
· Design a website to a client’s requirements.
· Construct and upload a website which includes text and graphics.
· Test and evaluate a website.
The rationale behind this NPA Web Design Fundamentals is to address a demand for provision of an entry-level qualification in web design, especially one that may be gained through short-course provision. This award is supported by vendor materials.
Please contact Angela Lees (Angela.Lees@sqa.org.uk) if you require further information.